Best Practices: How to Become an Accounts Payable Top PerformerOnline demonstration May 23, 2017, 1:00 PM Central Time
In this webinar, you will learn how to be successful with your accounts payable strategy through automation.
We will show you how to improve your accounts payable performance and how to become the AP change maker of your company.
All you need is a telephone and Internet access on your computer for a free, 1-hour online webinar. Use this form to choose the date you want: we will send you a confirmation e-mail and a reminder one hour before the start of the demonstration, along with a link to access the session.
Agenda (1 hour)
- Introduction - AP Automation Challenges
- The real cost of AP automation
- AP automation: How it works
- Part 1 - Choosing the Right Solution
- Key AP automation characteristics
- Must-have functionalities
- Part 2 - Key Steps in Implementing AP Automation
- Implementation process
- Best practices checklist
- Part 3 - Benefits and Measurements
- Good performers v. bad performers
- Top 5 KPIs to use
- Case study - OnPointe
- Questions & Answers
Prerequisites for attending an online Yooz session are: a computer with a high-speed Internet connection, a telephone, and an e-mail address.
We recommend that you make yourself comfortable at your computer, connected to the Internet, in a calm environment where you can pay attention easily.
If this is your first online seminar, try connecting to the session 15 minutes before the scheduled start time to make sure your connection goes smoothl